Friday, October 31, 2008

is My FRIDAY

Feeling **** star

woke up late but had a date at 8.30 am with my darling,
reach his house about 9.00 a.m, called him lots of time but didnt pick up
( marah gila d) he came out '' sorry girl i didnt see u''
ignoring still, ''why you so stupid de, want me come out from the car , but dont open door for me''
my anger temperature goes descending,then finally when in to his crib, lay down awhile on his bed and watch a movie that we boughted few days ago in ss15, at that time, we were looking for the movie called 'dante peak''which is long ago movie since 1998 and we managed to find it*good* .. the movie is about volcano in dante peak a town actualy, i know is lame !! but the show was fascinating *
*claps* we watch it till d end , then is about time to go for a lunch
when sunway pyramid ...and had lunch in BBQ plaza.. we just lovee it..Then walk around in the mall ...then is about time to go home..sob , but i had a great time spending with my dar dar =)

No comments:

Post a Comment