Friday, October 31, 2008

Pending 2 Weeks =\

still pending on for 2 more weeks, and i will know my final result..
whether i m going or not, atleast i give try..

i m still making my decision again and again and finally i still prefer to drop off my studies and go for it .. if i really got it (=p)
mimi( my elder sis) i really think you should think about it , cause life being a cabin crew wasnt fun , and i regreted .. and i dont want you do step in to this life , cause u r still young ..mumbling and mumbling , i know she doesnt want me to be regret but i really wan to give it a try and start off my career ..obviously is a big world out dere, but i think i can handle it =\ i think ..=p
but still whether how it turn ups.. i m realy hoping frens and family will support me and hopefully wat i've plan will go smoothly ..

No comments:

Post a Comment