Saturday, January 10, 2009

i miss home, but i m ok

feeling * * * *

it has been 5 week...and u know wat..i m fine so far..still remember the lonely first week ,where i cried a bucket of tears..but now i m so far so good.just read sylvia blog.SYLVIA i miss u and also joey and cg...both of them..are going to aussie soon on feb..i know how they feel now..cause i was in their shoes..but girls no worries..how far apart we ar..we always friends forever..k

ok is time to update some recent stuff i did this whole week...
this whole week , alot of new things i learn..list of cocktail :
bloody mary ( but i stick to virgin mary)
screw driver
singapore sling( pinkish pineapple with a part of vodka
mahanttan dry( yuck)
cloud 9 ( not my type)

list of mocktail:( for under 18teen)
fruit spritzer
citrus Royale ( citrus lovers)
other cant remember lol

liquor such as gin,vodka ,rum..(yucks i still prefer when is mix with juices)

also few types of wine include red ,white,rose and champhange
this one is not bad ..''chardonnay'' white wine..but still i have to say i m not a drinker
luckily , i didnt get drunk

the best part of my whole course so far is ''food''lol
2 day course and is damn fun ..

next week , will have to go to the us embassy for my US visa..
n have to be there before 7.45 am..''WHAT'' it always happen when it comes to this kinda of stuff
will be a exhausting day cause after the embassy is the UNIFORM collection ..=) Then we will be doing some charity activity to the old folk homes..part of the course.. to understand more about the elderly people needs..I dont mind..=)

NOT to forget the EXAMS is near..and i m not ready yet...=\ scary
in order to get a PASS..i have to get at least 80% swt..panicking ..wish me luck

n guys i m coming back home for NEW year...Thanks to my batchmates Evana..got me a priority pass for AEROline n i got my TICKETS.. yup is the yellow ticket.. i be home ..for 3 days ATleast =) good for me..
my ticket to my home sweet home

1 comment:

  1. yeah !!! you're COMING BACK !! MAKE sure u call me !! MAKE SURE OK !

    ReplyDelete