Sunday, January 18, 2009

uh huh NOT special at all!!

feeling * 14 Jan 09

''today special'' got me into..today stomachache..
i had my lunch in my training centre canteen ..wondering around
noodles or chicken rice? and spotted
TODAY SPECIAL''black pepper minced meat noodle''
everyone was queing and i decide to try it too
and happily during my induction session..
i got a stomach cram.. though it was ok and it got worst
so i when to the clinic immediately....praying in my heart that is just going to be a normal tummy ache...but NOPE ...
even the doctor doesnt know what causes it..
i was so panic , when she told me
to be alert!! ..if there is a sharp pain ..
you will have to go to the hospital immediately.
.cause it might be APPENDIX!! WHAT
hello? my exam is like two day later
..but thank god. ,
i m alive and feeling fine..
some say it was stomach flu., improper degistive system, food poisonning .
.but what ever it is..i m so glad that it was not an appendix..and I PASS my exam..!!

but there will be more exams!!.. =/

PS:counting 5 days i'll be going home

No comments:

Post a Comment