Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Home sweet home

Feeling ***

After Having my 8 days of awesome holiday with my mom n lil sister to Abu dhabi to visit my two elder sister , i m now back again

with my home sick syndrome, thinking it will go away..

it will after only few days later..i guess.

Besides the 8days , having 2 nights in my own home in Msia.. it does put in allot of memo .

and Only one night spend , one dinner , one kiss and one warmly hug with my darling..
i can say it is worth it..=] we still misses each other allot.!!

to friends that i have not seen, i m so sorry, if only i could have more time..=[

with all the care that i had with my loves one, it makes me feel that life is so much more..that what i been thinking last time, and feel more appreciate with what i had.

No comments:

Post a Comment