Sunday, April 12, 2009

Call Me Chef

Feeling * * * *

I m fully charged with energy , and again i couldn't sleep.. This two days out of a sudden urge with no reason, i spontaneously cooked for my brunch and dinner.Which i don't always do so. Reason ? Cause after cooking i will have to clean all the plates and my kitchen is going to be in a mess. Not mentioning, my face and hair is going to be oily lolx .

Chef Lulu specials of the day =]

Chicken in KONG Bao sauce Chinese Lettuce with fermented taufu Is REALLY yummy Fish Cake with garlic and Spring onions ? Pertaining my skills
i rated myself 75/100

Can la

Of course ,Beside those main dish
it also comes with
some side dishes
which include:

Kimchi

Seaweed
Omelette's
'ikan Bilis'

i know my presentation sux =\


but still Dinda Say's : ''lu you are a good chef * thumbs up*''
and we both enjoy our dinner

Not Giving up , and here is my 2nd day specials

which i truly feel the passion in me ,dedicating to you
Stir Fried potatoes with white button mushroom( but it turn black)
in black sweet sauce
Left Over Chinese Lettuce ,
but this time is with
garlic and hou yau sauce

Here comes the dish that i 'm really proud off

Dinda say's : ''lu ,i really like this alot it is good''

But of course other taste good as well =]
Lulu's Sweet & Sour chicken.
You See, I Can cook


end of the day, Satisfied and non of the dish were left=p


But i really hate the part,that i have to clean up the kitchen ,

Dinda is thankful and she wash all the plates , =]i shall say this is good teamwork,you know when i was cooking and at the same time i was thinking of mommy, She use to cook for the family almost everyday, and her cooking is still the best..

Back two days i was in Abu Dhabi Again,thought that it will be damn freaking hot, but is not.


Seung min look at the camera
he can never stay still.

i eat alot ! my sister brought me to this Mexican food, & introduce me to one of the most nutritious food THE ''AVOCADO salad''
which she claim that everyone who dine in , will definitely order it!

Wonder Why? Never even tried that FRuit before , even i heard so
Now I know why..

because is the KIko guy who prepares it..lol


on my way back to sista house..

i took a picture of this Great luxurious 7star Hotel in ABu dhabi , Emirates Palace , but i did not when in , how sad..

Well, I been blogging for almost a hour..=]

ps:Good night


No comments:

Post a Comment