Thursday, April 2, 2009

Sa Gua

Feeling ***



Got Inspired by Jay Chow and Wendy lan song, so of the sudden i decide to post d =]
Few Days ago, i went karaoke with ''Jael & Yenny'', man i didnt know i can get so emotional when i hear them sing, they are good i 'swear' lol, well for me..always stick to my old song ''Wu Ding'' and some of the random song that i use to learn from my Girl Friends.

Those days i will have to practice the song that i would want to sing thru PINYIN before going to the KTV.*laugh* and there goes all my laughter memories.

Friend of mine will write down the pinyin on the piece of paper, and i will be happily practicing with hopes that i could remember all the right words ..hahahha..

* you know who u're *

Realizing that i miss my high school, told emily about 2 hrs ago...
The sweet bitter love i experience , although makes me cried thousand litres of tears
but it now gives me an answer and feeling relief that i m not the little girl who beg for u anymore.
adding this, we are so different nw.

Giving myself a 2nd chance to believe that mens are not horror, i met my darling, who also gives me the true begining of what i call LOve .

* he loves me*

Friends that we share , from knowing them with my two poney tails , writing secret letters.
sharing the same text book ,when each or another forgotten to bring.
Having short Recess ,bitching around...lol to the our favorite place ''counselling'
Besides, Places to loose our fats,and to be proud off!!
we tears, we scold, we share we hug'
hahha do you all remember ?
And all grown up

*love u guys*


Feel like a ''sa gua'' , after thinking back those chapters i go tru..


ps: misses those days

No comments:

Post a Comment