Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Thousand Miles away




Feeling * * *


have you ever feel that you are being isolated at one corner, Crouching aside, staring and watching how human being connecting with each other and constantly watching couples sharing their life together?

Dinda had a crucial appointment to the dentist , cause she had a root canal and if she don't fix it ,she cant eat. So i accompany her and while she is in, i waited for her at Mcd, and munching the new munchies...that taste so yummy and oily lolx\
so there is where it begins,

I completely feel zero, a person that is stuck on top of the tree and has no one there to help her. I know is emotional, when i talk about this..the bf is not near me and it been like 5 months since we had our simple commoner date but yet lovely and happy . Which i 'm so missing it now. The last time i saw him it was 2 week ago but man it feel like 2 years. T T

Having a LDR is tough, i knew it from the beginning when i came here.. but nope ,despite that we are far away but the bf always say don't give up and believes that the absence will makes our heart grow stronger.

Agree or not?

i guess i have to agree with it,cause he is so positive.
l
I just know that the man that i complaint and yell..but is making me missing him terribly.i really miss the way how he holds me and say he love me so much but i will reply him..''you said this everyday,dont know whether you 're sincere anot''lolx

Little things like that, holding hands ,sharing, pampering will just made our day.

Without his voice i really feel lonely, Late nights when he is asleep i m all by myself till pass am, but no way i m
waking him up cause he has to go coll.

So i independently find my own space , to blog and ignore the silences =]

*see darling i m a big girl d*

t
commoner date during my high school

After Dinda is done with everything, we decide to be a tourist today
so we when to the train station and alight in Raffles city.

Our tourist destination today will be esplanade park and merloin park. So happily we walk and heading our way there. But not long, i started complaining, my heels is killling me although is 3 inch, plus the 29 celcius i 'm pespiring .

'So SORRY dinda' i gave up

She and her happy flats, and me still manage to bring us to Furlleton hotel, which is singapore 6 STAR hotel, so is okay..we still manage to snap some pictures.

and mission failed, because of me



hey uncle take a picture with me
hello furlletonOn my way home


that's about it
,

ps;there is nothing more important than trust, communication and independence


No comments:

Post a Comment