Monday, May 11, 2009

Bikini Bottom

Feeling * * *








It past 4 am in the midnight , and Ms Lim is still awake. T T
Gosh, i just ate some cheese curry cup noodle ..and please some one stop me from eating at the middle of the night. Cuz i Don't want to get fat =\.

Knowing that i m few tons heavier , i did some exercise today in the basketball court with a new friend which there is some chemistry and kinda click with, after the exercising it just feels great and stress free.But the Basketball game can never be as fun back home with my dear darling.

Anyway This few Days i suppose it feel like a holiday to me, i just came back from the world Best island and here are some pictures of Maldives, Male .The sea water is Aqua clear , beautiful turquoise lagoon and white sandy beaches and breath taking reefs, is really a great place for holiday and especially ''Honey moon.'' couples. =]
I told darling that i hope we could visit Maldives together one day.

Dylan insist to do sun tanning ,he is insane lol and you can see i m hiding under the shade and applying my Sun block which is SPF 130 ,
phew luckily i didn't get darker.


Despite that the whether is freaking hot and can cause you sun burn so easily , but my feet's is following the waves , i happily lay down on the sand and this is what i called the paradise.
After leaving the happy sea , i when to the pool and swim till the whether gets a bit dark and it started to rain.Sobz so i have to get back to my room,and hoping that the whether gets better .

after swimming , u definitely feel hungry..so when back took a shower and had my lunch In Sea breeze cafe ,


While waiting ....


i order a barracuda fish and chips and regretted cause i hate peeling fish that has many bones in it, end up i ate the fries and leaving the fish alone without having a proper meal. SAD =[



The sea breeze cafe View

although lunch did not satisfied me, but still the fries keep some energy for me to take a walk down to the island
.credits to Dylan,for taking all the pictures for me


While walking the wind is blowing



Just after the walk,When feeding the fishes, Gosh! they are so huge and 3 times bigger than redang fishes ,and they look a bit like baby shark. My bread rolls aren't enough to feed them at all.

''That's it fishy, i don't have anymore'' =\


Well, is time to go back and have my rest.





Well, if anyone plans for a honey moon vacation , please do consider Maldives cause you won't regret!!


Ps;Loves and Life is Everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment