Thursday, May 28, 2009

Folks I m Lost

Feeling *

Yesterday it wasn't me, a lil amount of alcohol was swallow..and i was completely gone..

I announce i m ''drunk '' for the first time , feeling high until i reach the climax that i collapse and puke , and react so ugly. Now i know everything you did , it has it consequences.

Suprisingly i like, usually i dont even take a sip ..the bitterness of the alcohol tat normally would just reach the taste bud and it hardly reaches my throat . People who know me , can i change? I was feeling so in pain ..that hardly feel my lung getting any air.

have you ever lost something that is so F***king important, and when u trusted someone wit it...and that someone looses it . AND I ADMIT i was the F***king someone who looses the people things..

Now even you did something that is so wrong ..but you dont want to go back..You would want to continue how things being, and denied everything that suppose to be the fact.

But anyway 'MAN U' lost to barcelona..Football was not really my channel. But with a crowd yesterday..YES .

Ps: i m lost and with fear ..i know i will loose you

No comments:

Post a Comment