Friday, May 8, 2009

The Dutch

Feeling * * * *

When you are legal it just feel super great..Amsterdam one of the coolest city in Netherlands which is in North Holland..and i just love the dutch.It was my first time ever to
European
country and the time was Not enough at all.!! Even i m so freaking exhausted ,i can't afford to loose any single minute of mine exploring Amsterdam.




First shot with the view of the canal,

This first thing to do is to get yourself a map from the concierge ..and start circling the places that you aim to go ,and what happen is that there is so many places u wish to go and u just have to pick the nearest and it is about 20-30 minutes walk.Thank god ! is cold, temperature was 11 Celsius , it was just nice for my coat to keep me warm.

here we go,

1st place to go is to the flower market..


you can see many beautiful tulips on sale :] and is april so is the month of blooming tulips..
i suppose to go for a tour to see a whole field track of colorful tulips BUT i didn't make it cause the next day was the queen birthday and i decide to stay for the queen birthday...How sad =[


What next will be the madame tussaud ,which i totally feel like a V.I.P ,


eehem, don't look at me like thatJustin is having a date with me tonight lolxso do JoHnny =] please don't Envy me.

There is still hell lots of picture i took, but i m too lazy to upload all of them. So after the VIP visit lolx..still feel so energize , and the amusement park was just next to it.

here comes my first crazy ride..called the ''dancing disco''

can you believe it that i almost puked after this ride,It started of spinning slowly and then the speed getting faster and faster , turning clockwise and anti clockwise like non stop 5 minutes, no wonder it cost me 5 euro.this one was way better, but if u are afraid of height, is quite scary when u look down, but when u are up the view of amsterdam is awesome =]
i wasn 't daring enough to take this extreme 360 ride, but santino and sam did =] salute the guys.


act like i was about to go with them too.Nah, no way my heart couldn't take that trill.
''lulu u r such a coward ''


Later on, i was not enough of it, because i only took 2 rides , so i saw another bouncy ride , which i think is okay ..( not so scary kua) cause little kids also when for it..so why not ? i ask sam to take some pictures of me, but non was perfect...i look damn ugly ..and the ride was the scariest among the other 2 that i when , it look like so bouncy and fun..What scare me ,was most of the time i feel like i m flying off from the ride ..my butt couldnt stick on the seat.. i was yelling all the way and can u see how pathetic i was, and the little boy next to me..he was too scare ..that he just close his eyes .=\ AFter riding all the extreme ride, my head was dizzy but i still move on to my next destination which is to the ''Sex Museum''




it is Mr.dicky, and why do i feel so awkward ?
pardon him.
Now i know alot more than just the word ''SEX''


MOve on , had a walk to the Red Light district..that consist of theaters, famous sex shop,coffee shop,restaurant alot and the famous window shopping , where sexy ladies with lingerie on, posing and dancing at the window and waiting to get hooked up.You really have to see this vibrant and exciting place.=]
Red light district
The walk was eye opening , and i was innocent all the way, u know what i mean, Anyway i had my dinner and now is time to get my ass back to the hotel to have my beauty sleep and enough rest to continue tomolo event ''the queen birthday''. p/s: Amaze with everything and is worth for the whole day.



No comments:

Post a Comment