Monday, December 1, 2008

1st day in SINgapore

feeling * star

today morning , i have to woke up so early in the morning to the airport, my mom, darling,cousin n my girl frens , all came to the airport a long with me..i m so touch and i m so sad..but i just dont knowhow to express it , i got two lovely letter , one from z yin..i read it ..wit a smile but i m sad cause i miss those time and also one from wei kheng..i dont belive wat she wrote..but i miss her too cause we when coll most of the tim e together and most importantly i miss SEAN so much

my first arrival to CHangi, was a disaster aready, the arrangement of my baggage from kul to sin didnt reach at all..i got one bag lost..they claim they will send my bag to the hotel..well skip tat part..i miss home... now i got no car..over here although is so convinient but i have to walk alot..
and the streets ar pack with people..and i feel so not use to it..cause usually i drive n i go to a relaxing place..n today i feel so lonely although i m travelling and going to start my career here.

haih i use to travel with somebody ..and usually with sean and now.. i travel alone..and i m stuck in every corner of the street .

i wan to go home T T

i miss my mom
i miss sean
i miss my frens

2 comments:

  1. dear guat lu :

    I know you're suffering o and WE really miss you ALOT !! YOU din hear how chow keep talking bout YOU ! ' now no one go school with me d.Now no one ponteng with me d!' SWTz
    YOU have to GAMBATEH kay? YOU're make frenz there also ma xp and when you come back WE all go partyyyy!!!! DEAL??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annabelle !

    Haha.. Welcome to Singapore !
    Stay cool and steady man ! No worries okie. '' Never Give Up '' is the spirit of cabin crew. Stay strong and I'm sure you will be a very outstanding crew in the future. Be confidence and i've faith in you. Try to look for my friends or my relatives if you have any problems in SIA. Or just come to me. Haha.. Take care and becareful over there ! Remember , a humbly courteos trainee they love the most. Try to be as gentle as i've spoken to you during the interview. You will be a GREAT Flight Stewardess of SIA !!!!

    Cheers ,
    Marvin =)

    ReplyDelete