Sunday, December 7, 2008

hate singapore HDB flat

feeling * *
i was so exhausted ,the time was so hectic..yesterday only i had a one day time to find a accomodation for my rest coming one year. from morning about 10 something me and my 2 indonesian friend which are also finding acoomodation together ..we when for a breakfast and then we start calling agency to find a hdb flat le..you know wat here the flat is so sucky i mean some only le..apartment and condo are damn nice but not hdb...but just rent A HDB flat cause about 2100-2500 sin dollars range..AND is small..some le..now i miss my house so much..
when check out about 6 flat...the first one was nice and fully new furnish BUT my six sense tell me is spooky ...SO X nope..then coming down to the next few flat.EXPENSIVE n SMALL but nice atmosphere le..ANyway i cut this short the last HDB flat i when was the most OKAY one..so no hesitating we rent tat one le..got time i take picture and show u guyz...but it wont be as nice as malaysia terrace house le T T ..and another bad news tonight is my last night to stay in my hotel...T T ..no more housekeeping and nice bathtub d..anyway i will stil move on to the new enviroment tat i have to stay.NO choice!!. and training start on tuesday abit excited but Worry also LE..

No comments:

Post a Comment