Saturday, December 13, 2008

Finally!!

feeling * * *


is been about 2 week away from Malaysia, until today i finally got my own room. but not clean yet ..n has no identity but i will settle it tat later and so thankful when my mom visit me the past 3 days ..she got me a laptopT T ...i miss her so much..she brought me alot of things from home..my blanky..my pillow..and bought me alot of food..evenn she bring stuff like kitchenware so tat i could cook..so touch .but now aGain sheis back to mal, and i m here again to tell u

how tiring m i this few days...


traning was..fun..but really tiring..i have to wake up so damn early in the morning ..which is about 5.30 to 6 am range...just to tie my BUN ..n is so hard..cause is not just a simple bun..but a bun which no pins to be seen..and i just had a frinch cut..just to suit my bun. besides the bun..that rush me, the make UP..was so diff from the one that i usually do..like eyeliner then just swap eyeshadow..this one..trust me ..i took about 30minutes to 50 minutes to get the right tone and color..which i re-do and re-do again n again...so TIRing..

and I M SO broke, FOR all the stuffi spend over here..i think i roughly spend 3000++ for only 2 weeks when i converted in to malaysian curency..$ $ ...expensive like hell..





NOW I have to start eating chicken rice for this whole month..chicken rice only cost 2 dollars.. =\

i didnt get to post much picture cause some picture is violation due to company image ..sorry T T

oh yea i started using FACEbook..Still noob at it .. ..

same email: cutieangel_2003@hotmail.com




sorry, please ignore my frinch and my cacated face =\



lol



ps: i failed to tied my bun,



messy huh..first day only =\

1 comment: