Wednesday, December 3, 2008

3rd day in SIN

feeling * *

i m now in BEDOK,singapore
some place le i d ont know how i actually get here
by asking people , i actually manage to get a cc over here
n i m so happy to get to online n write this
people who are reading this
i miss malaysia , i miss all my frens i miss my mom my family n my darling
still i m not use to it although isthe 3rd day,
anyway people i might come home !!cause i still havent got my work permit =(
i wan to be strong and continue this but i just wish i could stay at my own home

i got nothing much to telll cause i been going up and down to orchard road
to do another medical check up for my spinal cord for some scoliocist x ray
which i have to pay 140 sin dollars, damn expensive T T

and only me i has to do tat ..so i m concerning, if anything bad i haveto come home too
besides tat, i keep spending money on transportation
i reload 28 bucks in the ezy link card to travel with public transport and today i left only 8 plus
which only the third that ...i spend about 500 over bucks here d , if convert back into malaysia ringgit la... singapore ( $$$) money money everywhere.

ok le i have to go d..cause is late out here n from here back to changi hotel is damn far
T T public transport again... i will update wit u guyz soon
so far no pic ..cause nothing memorable to post T T

No comments:

Post a Comment