Tuesday, June 2, 2009

i.m sorry

oh i had alot to say,
was thinking my time away,
i missed you and thing werent same,

caused everything inside it never comes out right,
and when i see u cry it makes me wanna die

i m sorry i bad ,i m sorry i blue,
i ;m sorry that all the things i said to you,
and i know i cant take it back,
i loved how you kissed ,
i love all your sound,
and baby u make my world goes around,
and i m just wanna to say i'm sorry

this time i think i m to blame,
its harder to get tru the days,
you get older and blame turn to shame,


every single day, i think about how we came all this way,
the sleepless night and the tears you cry,is never too late to make it right
oh yeah i m sorry,

i m sorry babe, i m sorry =[




------------------------------------------------------

i know even if i m writing this in my blog there is no point of returning,
the begining i step out and move to a different world , i knew this would happen
but i never prepare ..cause i always think you will love me n be loyal to me.
time past ..we move on..we still share ...we still argue..and worst thing is
i never stop complaning...i never listen..i alawyas win...i never care..and
i break your heart...you were the only person who was there with me
for everything ..if i m sick..u be there at night ..talking to me..and tell me
babe dont worry just relax n u be fine..and when i m stress...u will cheer me..
you never know how to express your feeling..you never tell how much u love me
and i always think u dont love me much. i always force u to do the routine..and end up
scolding u..Why our love is such a routine?

you never gave up saying sorry , u always being tolerating..and i m the one asking for so many things..i m sorry.. you were there and now u are not..i m assure that life being wit u is not routine..is our love..I hate myself..for not listening to u.

and now u still forgive me and tell me we are still soul mates. and in future if there is faith we might still be together..when i hear all the words u said ..i couldnt stop crying n tearing that ...
u have finally gave up on me..but i m glad that i was not ignore..i couldnt ask for more now
but only hoping that i learn and you will be happy ...

i just want u to be happy now

i ask for too much!!
i deserve to be alone now...

sorry baby...i know u heard million times..and telling me things wont change.

sorry baby for not listening you
sorry baby for not tolerating wit u
sorry baby for not being there wit u
sorry baby for hurting you once n once n once again
sorry baby for forcing you
sorry baby for not appreciating you
sorry baby for being so selfish
sorry baby for being so ugly
sorry baby for what i hurt you
sorry baby for not holding on you
sorry baby for scolding you
sorry baby for ignoring you when i m angry
sorry baby ....
there is too much....to say...

i know u made your decision...i respect your decision
because i never listen..n now i must listen

i know is too late to apologize...

dar , you said we will go with the flow...and no matter how much things separate
if is meant to be ..we will be...

now no one will force u...no one will make u hurt.

even what i m saying now..u can never feel the same...

i know is time, i will let u see the world ..i will let u do what you want.

promise me dont forget me...

now i feel the pain like how u feel...sorry..i reall feel how it is now..

i let you go..but i believe and trust our destiny...

ps: god please take care of him..please make him happy and healthy

No comments:

Post a Comment