Wednesday, June 3, 2009

You are right

feeling * * * * * negatif-

3 days feel like forever, i didnt manage to eat and sleep...my mom is truely disapointed at me ..cause she thinks i m very imature doing all this . i know i disapointed her..i wanted to put a show
but i couldnt ..i cant hide my tears..cause it run out automatically when i see anything
it reminds EVERYTHING..

i travel the world..i see beautiful things..but now i dont think i feel the same way...
i had the most beautiful thing and i lost it in one day..
i deserved, i was selfish and i hurt his heart again n again.

Do i love him? he is confuse...
he couldnt trust me anymore.

yes i m a untrustable person, i got influeunce easily..he know if this happen again..it will be again
and again....

and the next thing is he will suffer again n again..

now i dont wan to see him suffer..i feel suffering ....
cause i hurt him..not because he choose to gave up on me..
i hurt him badly..and i know every night and day..he will remind in my head.

you told me the reason on giving up this ...yes you are right...i was forgiven onece n then once again..and now u r tired..

dar i know ..hwo sad u feel in your heart..i feel so hurtful of finally knowing the truth how much i hurt him..again...

you told me i will be meeting more people ..so if i hurt u once it can be again.
i knwo darling ..i will see more people and let things go naturally and at the end of the day
let faith bring us apart.

.but i just pray hard everyday ..that you wont forget me ..


ps: please dont forget me please i beg you...

No comments:

Post a Comment